NEW To Exhibiting with GAMBICA & POD STANDS
Overseas exhibiting can be a minefield. GAMBICA provides advice and support in all aspects of event participation. For all participants, at our events, we organise:
Cost-effective space & construction package
A higher quality stand than organisers’ shell scheme with much higher group visibility and an inclusive furniture/electricity package
Best possible group location & liaison with Organisers
We have excellent relations with our show organisers and liaise closely with them on all aspects of the group participation particularly the group location. We also assist group participants in accessing organiser marketing & publicity opportunities, services & regulations.
High quality stand construction with strong group identification and quality inclusive furniture, cleaning & lighting/electricity package
Via our appointed stand builders we provide assistance with stand layout, ordering furnishings & additional stand services such as AV. Our stand builders are also able to provide graphic production and installation at very competitive rates
Recommended group freight services, and travel/hotel agents for the larger events
We provide recommended agents with whom we have worked extensively. Other agents are available and use of ours is not compulsory but they can always provide a competitive quote.
GAMBICA Information & Hospitality Stand & On Site Services
Provision of business (incl wifi access), hospitality & meeting facilities during the event which depends on group size and event but, as a minimum, always includes:
- Practical assistance by dedicated GAMBICA personnel throughout the build-up, duration and breakdown of event
- A sign-post to the group participants, other exhibiting GAMBICA members & promotion of our members & the UK laboratory industry as a whole
- A Guide to the Group participants: web based, and printed version circulated at the event
- Inclusion on GAMBICA promotional video & stand graphics
- Provision of hot/cold refreshments & informal meeting area
- Market information, briefing meetings and introductions to key Consul & Embassy Commercial staff.
Access to Trade Access Programme (TAP) grant
For events where TAP funding has been agreed, we guide our group participants through the process: advising on eligibility criteria, assisting with completion of documents and processing and liaising with DIT on approval of the application. After the event we submit the claim, assist in the reporting back of Export Wins and make payment of the grants.
All of which mean an extremely cost-effective & resource friendly, participation at the key events for our industry.