For European companies and other stakeholders to learn about Europe's Big Science organisations' future investments and procurements worth billions of euros. BSBF2020 will bring together: CERN, EMBL, ESA, ESO, ESRF, ESS, European XFEL, F4E and ILL, as well as other guest and affiliated research organisations.
The aim is to offer your business the chance to:
- Learn about business opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas and technologies
- Meet representatives from Europe's Big Science organisations and their key suppliers.
- Network and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C) and in the open exhibition area.
- Get insight into procurement rules, IPR, technology transfer and how businesses can interplay with the Big Science market.
- Boost your SME visibility in the Big Science Market
Registration will open in October 2019, more information about the event is available here: www.bsbf2020.org.