In 2018 MEDLAB once again proved It’s success as a stand alone event. Full information on the exhibition is available on the website www.medlabme.com. The event will, in 2019, occupy seven halls and GAMBICA are, again, holding an excellent location adjacent to the main entrance, in Za’abeel Hall 1. To reserve your stand please complete and return the application form below, together with your deposit by not later than 21 September 2018.
- An excellent group location
- ‘Walk on, One stop Service’ - fully built shell scheme stand to a high specification – with a generous furniture package including display counter (with company logo), carpet, fascia, spotlights, table and 2 chairs, power outlet, wifi access & daily stand cleaning (display cabinets/glass showcases etc can be ordered as optional extras)
- •On site support includes ◊ pre-bookable meeting room facilities at no additional charge ◊ communal lounge area serving hot & cold refreshments ◊ information & ‘sign posting’ point from which all GAMBICA group members are promoted. ◊ communication facilities
- A Guide to the British Companies at MEDLAB and is circulated to British embassies and posts as well as distributed from the information stands).
- In addition to the overall administration of the group, the grant claim process and the above on-site facilities, GAMBICA provides help & advice prior to, during and after the event.
TAP Eligibility flowchart 2017-2018