GAMBICA is pleased to endorse the RINA Electrical and Electronic Equipment and the Environment Conference on the 1-2 November 2017 in London
GAMBICA Chief Executive, Dr Graeme Philp, will chair one of the sessions, as will GAMBICA Environmental Regulatory Group chair, Iain Lindsay.
This conference covers all the key requirements pertinent to placing hardware products on the market:
- Taking responsibility for your supply chain – conflict minerals (Dodd-Frank Act and the new EU regulation) and the Modern Slavery Act
- Substance restrictions and obsolescence (RoHS, REACH, CLP, POPs, etc.)
- Circular economy (ecodesign and energy labelling, sustainability, waste/WEEE)
- Developments in the EU, US and China – including Brexit and Trump effects.
- Policy, enforcement and standards updates
- Industry case studies and best practice
- Recent developments and studies.
More information can be found at http://www.edifgroup.com/training/conference