This year’s Future Labs Live will be run as a virtual event. The congress offers the opportunity to host webinars as well as attend presentations by other exhibitors or conference speakers.
Held over two days, with over 80 global experts Future Labs will provide comprehensive and interactive coverage of the key issues and technologies with the aim of delivering the world’s most important R&D lab event focusing on digitalisation, connectivity, and automation.
Speakers will include:
- Paul Janssenswillen, Head of Scientific Projects, CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions
- Agathe Koller, Head of Institute for Lab Automation and Mechatronics,
- Patrick Courtney, Leader Laboratory Robotics working group in euRobotics, SiLA Consortium
- Andreas Steinbacher, Lead Discovery Informatics Data University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil Management, Roche
- Oliver Peter, Senior Director, Senior Group Leader Biology Technologies & Lead Discovery, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
- Robert Söeldner, Research Scientist, Sartorius Corporate Research
- Thomas Jung, Head R&D IT, Syngenta
- Ellen Piercy, Automation Lead Engineer, Unilever
- Martin Winter, CEO, Lab Automation Network
For more information click here.