Discounted export and import services from Chamber International
Discover easy exporting with Chamber International
GAMBICA has formed a partnership with Chamber International, a specialist Chamber of Commerce, to provide essential services and advice on all matters to do with exporting and importing.
Whether you're new to export or already established, Chamber International has the tools and expertise to help you simplify processes, improve your customer experience and grow your business – and as a GAMBICA member, these are all available to you at discounted partnership rates.
The Chamber helps businesses across the country build their capability for the challenges of international trade, and they have teams available based both in London and in Bradford including specialists in many different aspects of trade. Meetings are available on the phone or online.
The Chamber’s services are all available to GAMBICA members at Chamber members’ rates and include:
Chamber International provides tailored support packages for companies, from SMEs to multinationals.
If you can’t attend one of the scheduled workshops, the Chamber can offer you bespoke in-house training instead. In 2020 they supported more than 900 people by giving them the skills needed to operate internationally, with 99 per cent either “satisfied” or “extremely satisfied” with the quality of training.
- ChamberCustoms is the Chamber’s own customs clearance service, linked to all major UK air and sea ports. Supported by a network of more than 200 qualified customs brokers employed by British Chambers of Commerce, the service offers fast import and export clearance at competitive rates. Their team of expert brokers will keep on top of your shipments, and help you apply for customs simplifications to improve cash flow, and mitigate import duties and tax.
- Shipping documents not your thing? They will do it all for you. Ask about the order-to-final-delivery service.
- Letters of Credit – The Chamber will help you secure payment for your exports. Save time, reduce risk and errors, and get your cash in the bank faster by using their fully managed, low-cost service.
- They also certify, legalise, notarise or arrange Foreign and Commonwealth Office Apostilles for tens of thousands of documents each year, including: Certificates of Origin, EUR1 and International Import Certificates.
- Taking part in an overseas exhibition? Avoid paying duties and taxes on your equipment and samples with an ATA Carnet.
- Whether you're importing or exporting, paying overseas suppliers or managing international payroll, with ChamberInt FX will protect your business against adverse rate fluctuations and minimise your international payment costs.
- The Chamber’s network of global partners includes bi-national chambers, business groups and carefully selected independent firms of consultants across all 7 continents.
- They can assist you in applying for Grants and Funding for International Trade.