In response to the COVID-19 outbreak ANALYTICA 2020 has been postponed, and will now take place on 19/22 October 2020. For the latest news about the event please check the organisers' website www.analytica.de.
In addition, we are aware that the following overseas laboratory technology events have been postponed. For more information please follow the event website links below.
Arab Lab, Dubai, 7/9 September 2020 www.arablab.com
Medlab Africa, Johannesburg, 13/15 October 2020 www.africahealthexhibition.com
Editors Note: this is not a comprehensive list (!) but those events which we are aware of and are of particular interest to our members and industry. Help us keep this updated and please do email EventUpdate if you are aware of other international events which should be included.
19–22, October 2020 (4 days), Munich, Germany
16–18, November 2020 (3 days), Shanghai
16–19, November 2020 (4 days), DUSSELDORF
08–11, February 2021 (4 days), Dubai
14–18, June 2021 (5 days), Frankfurt, Germany
International Exhibitions and Trade Missions
GAMBICA makes it easy for you to access the growth opportunities of exporting. We organise pavilions at major international exhibitions, providing a clear focal point at these events for UK laboratory technology. Our use of the ‘GREAT’ branding not only provides highly visible, instant recognition of the group, but also underlines the quality of your products.
In addition to the overall day-to-day group management, we provide advice and support in all aspects of your event participation, including:
- Access to Trade Access Programme (TAP) grants
- Cost-effective space & construction package
- Best possible group location
- High quality stand construction with strong group identification and quality furniture package
- Assistance with furnishing, ordering additional stand services (incl graphics, AV) & layout
- Recommended group freight and travel/hotel agents
- Provision of hospitality & meeting facilities during the event
- Practical assistance by dedicated GAMBICA personnel throughout the build-up, duration and breakdown of event
- Market information, briefing meetings and introductions to key Embassy & Consul Commercial staff
Cost-effective, resource friendly, participation at the key events for our industry.
NEW TO EXPORTING? Click here for more details on GAMBICA’s event group organisation, and information on our NEW POD STAND PACKAGE
‘’JUST VISITING’’? Click here for more information on our new, exclusive to GAMBICA members, Visitor’s Package
Follow this link for a short guide to the TAP CLAIM PROCESS
For details of TAP support please click below:TAP Eligibility Check Flowchart – Click here TAP 2020/21 Terms and Conditions of Support TAP 2020/21 Exhibitor Grant Application Form
Our TAP Supported Pavilions this year are listed on the right. Click on the event title for more information and to access the Application Form