GAMBICA is supporting Professional Engineering and the IMechE in the launch of a series of virtual event weeks to help industry understand the new forces shaping the sector. Designed to help futureproof your business, Engineering Futures will feature briefings from big thinkers, practitioners and subject matter experts on the changes that are shaping careers in this fantastic industry.
The series runs across three event weeks, each focusing on a vital engineering topic:
- Advanced Manufacturing | 19 – 23 July
- Sustainability | 27 September – 1 October
- Technology Shaping the Future | 22 – 26 November
The Coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the uptake of advanced manufacturing solutions. With travel limited, demand for autonomous, self-maintaining systems has risen dramatically. Disrupted supply chains have intensified the need for new solutions. So engineers must double down on their understanding of the systems that will be required in future. The webinar series running from 19-23 July will make sure you don’t get left behind. These include:
- Robotic Systems Integration
- Your Role in the Future of Manufacturing: IMechE President’s Opening Address
- Solving Supply Chain Issues with AM Technologies for Volume Production
- Focus on our Future Workforce
- 3D Printing Large Parts for Off-Highway Vehicles, Tractors, White Goods and Leisure Crafts
- Enabling Miniaturization with Micro 3D Printing
- Big thinkers & industry experts - Industry experts will share their experiences and ideas to help guide your future decisions and build your professional skills and knowledge base.
- Live Q&A - Get answers to your most challenging questions.
- Personalised agenda - There are more than 15 different events across each week – just choose the sessions most relevant to your business.