GAMBICA is supporting Professional Engineering and the IMechE in the launch of a series of virtual event weeks to help industry understand the new forces shaping the sector. Designed to help futureproof your business, Engineering Futures will feature briefings from big thinkers, practitioners and subject matter experts on the changes that are shaping careers in this fantastic industry.
The series runs across three event weeks, each focusing on a vital engineering topic:
- Advanced Manufacturing | 19 – 23 July
- Sustainability | 27 September – 1 October
- Technology Shaping the Future | 22 – 26 November
The Technology Shaping the Future of Engineering
What should your business look like in 10 years’ time? Find out at these sessions covering the most cutting-edge engineering technologies, and learn how your business can adapt to stay ahead of the pack. The events will cover topics such as:
- VR & AR
- 4D printing
- Industry 4.0
- Robotics and automation
- Future pandemic response
- Big thinkers & industry experts - Industry experts will share their experiences and ideas to help guide your future decisions and build your professional skills and knowledge base.
- Live Q&A - Get answers to your most challenging questions.
- Personalised agenda - There are more than 15 different events across each week – just choose the sessions most relevant to your business.