After our last meeting which discussed the project to include laboratory refrigeration in the scope of the EU Eco Design and Energy Labelling Regulations when they are revised, this meeting will discuss the implications of the same regulations in relation to process chilling.
René Kemna from VHK, the consultancy working on the revision of the regulations for the EU will join us for the meeting and will provide an update on the work and the outcomes of recent stakeholder meetings. He will also explain how you can input data to the process should you wish to do so.
We will also have Prof. Judith Evans of the Institute of Refrigeration and London South Bank University who will provide an update on current issues in refrigeration. She will also outline the work being done by IOR and LSBU and hopefully offer some advice on the availability of skilled graduates.
Please click here to let us know you will be attending.
The provisional agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Welcome by Refrigeration Group Chair, Paddy Delaney of Huber Temperature Controls
- Review of competition law
- Presentation by René Kemna of VHK on the revision of process chilling aspects of the Eco Design and Energy Labelling Regulations
- Presentation by Prof. Judith Evans of the Institute of Refrigeration and London South Bank University on current issues in refrigeration
- Review of actions from the last meeting
- Requests for future activity
- 16.00 Close