This is the first in the series of Gambica Marketing Masterclass Webinars – In association with Publitek
Marketing to engineers, scientists and technical professionals is already difficult, without navigating through the added challenge of COVID-19. However, there are several ways that marketers can adapt their strategy and tactics to raise their presence and profile with customers, prospects and stakeholders during these unprecedented times – to ensure success in both the short and long term.
Following the successful Marketing Masterclass workshop conducted in September 2019, we’re inviting you to participate in a Webinar series being hosted by GAMBICA member Publitek, the specialist marketing communications agency. Over the next few weeks, the webinars will cover the following key topics:
- Session 1 – The role of research and insight - Thu 14th May @10.30
- Session 2 – SEO/Google analytics - Thu 21st May @10.30
- Session 3 - Content: all hail the new God - Thu 28th May @10.30
- Session 4 - The right marketing channels - narrowcast vs broadcast - Wed 3rd June @11.30
- Session 5 - The role of PR and social media - Tue 9th June @14.30
- Session 6 - Key account marketing (inc. ABM and media buying masterclass) - Tue 16th June @11.30
To book for any of the events please go to the eventbrite page here.
You can join the meetings at any point in the series by registering on eventbrite. We will send details of all events