Resilience meeting: Opening up for face-to-face meetings and update on exporting |13 May | 10.30
AT THE next EU Exit resilience meeting we will be discussing:
- Exporting activity – the ONS says that in February 20% of UK companies were exporting less than usual and 22% were not exporting at all. How are your exporting activities being affected now, and what are your expectations for coming months?
- The government is apparently planning a new focus on exporting to the EU. What could they do which would actually be useful?
- Timing of opening up for travel – this depends not only on what we want to do – but also on what our customers and other stakeholders want. This discussion is aimed at sharing information on companies’ preferred course of action and any available insights on plans or sentiments of customers, distributors and public bodies both in the UK and overseas. We hope you will share:
- What are your company’s plans for opening up for UK travel
- What are your plans to participate in overseas events in 2021 and 2022
- What are you hearing from your customers/other stakeholders
- To reserve your place click here.