Every year GAMBICA partners with BSI to offer an exciting chance to young engineers to take part in the IEC Young Professionals Programme, all-expenses paid.
Held in October/November 2022 in San Francisco, the Programme brings together the world's upcoming expert engineers, technicians and managers and provides them with opportunities to shape the future of international standardization and conformity assessment in the field of electrotechnology.
Who should apply?
We welcome applications from ambitious engineering professionals, managers and technicians:
- aged 35 or under as of 30 June in the year of the event for which they’re applying
- who are currently making, or wishing to make, a difference in their industry and with an interest in the standards they encounter in their professional practice.
- Represent the UK at a prestigious international event and enhance your professional reputation
- Get your voice heard in the international arena and help shape the future of international standardization
- Network with other upcoming expert engineers, technicians and managers
- Help cultivate a positive environment for the involvement of early-career professionals in international standardization
GAMBICA members are encourage to apply via the BSI website