The Laboratory Technology Sector has a number of very active specialist groups. Most hold meetings that allow members to discuss common issues regulary.
Groups incude Export, Service Managers, Environment and others
There is a popular Annual Conference including a Members Only dinner the evening before, allowing discussion between senior members and to hear from key clients and policy influencers
Twice yearly presentation from Oxford Economics who present their forecasts on investment trends in our sectors and a broader worldwide economic view.
- On the annual state of the laboratory technology supply market to give a picture of how the market fared in the UK and for exports as well as total figures for various market areas. (Eg healthcare, education etc)
- On particular areas, examples include analytical instrumentation, autoclaves, chemicals and microscopes.
- On areas such as remuneration packages for sales and services personnel.
- All of these statistics are only available to GAMBICA members
- The Laboratory supply industry is reliant on government funding. We work closely with major funders and clients EG The Department of Health, BIS.
- We bring in expertise to give members briefings on current and future investment trends in our sectors.
The association provides members with a number of export and UK enquires from sources such as the website product directory.
The GAMBICA website also provides a Technical Forum through which an industry position can be co-ordinated and access to a range of Association circulars
TOLLS - Our Laboratory Tender Alert Service for the UK and EIRE.