Smart Factory Expo 2019
is the UK’s festival of advanced manufacturing, bringing together thousands of manufacturing leaders, technologists and innovators. It takes place on 13-14 November at Exhibition Centre Liverpool, and registration is free
Reasons to attend Smart Factory Expo…
The pace of change in digital manufacturing is increasing all the time. Every year new technologies are launched, new industry case studies emerge and manufacturers acquire a wealth of new insights to unleash the power of industrial innovation.
Keep your knowledge up to date by visiting the 2019 edition - in the race towards digital transformation, Smart Factory Expo stops you being left behind.
Highlights for 2019 include:
- 8 VISITOR ZONES - Signposted to tackle visitor's priorities
- 150+ of industry's leading tech companies
- 200+ free-to-attend learning sessions in the eight Solutions Theatres
- FRINGE EVENTS - The DMW Fringe brings together an exciting number of events and activities open to visitors to Digital Manufacturing Week - from an Industry 4.0 Masterclass to Beer & Gin night at Peaky Blinders.
- KNOWLEDGE HUB - Download thought leadership with one touch of your pass
- VIDEO LOUNGE - Catch up on the latest digital industry insights
- VIP LOUNGE - Deep-dive, topic-focused networking
- BEST OF BRITISH SHOWCASE - Celebrating UK manufacturing success stories
- INNOVATION ALLEY - 50+ of the UK's hottest manufacturing tech start-ups