The Laboratory Technology Sector has a number of very active specialist groups which meet regularly to discuss topics of mutual interest.
Groups include Export, Managers of After-Sales functions, Environment and others
There is a popular Annual Conference including a Members Only dinner, allowing discussion between senior members and the opportunity to hear from key clients and policy influencers
Twice yearly there is a presentation from Oxford Economics presenting their forecasts on investment trends for our members, their main markets and a broader worldwide economic view.
- On the annual state of the laboratory technology supply market to give a picture of how the market fared in the UK and for exports as well as total figures for various market areas. (Eg healthcare, education etc)
- On particular areas, examples include analytical instrumentation, autoclaves, chemicals and microscopes.
- On areas such as remuneration packages for sales and services personnel.
- All of these statistics are only available to GAMBICA members
- The Laboratory supply industry is reliant on government funding. We work closely with major funders and clients EG The Department of Health, BIS.
- We bring in expertise to give members briefings on current and future investment trends in our sectors.
The association provides members with a number of export and UK enquires from sources such as the website product directory.
The GAMBICA website also provides a Technical Forum through which an industry position can be co-ordinated and access to a range of Association circulars
TOLLS - Our Laboratory Tender Alert Service for the UK and EIRE.