Develop and deliver increasing value to our members through trade association best practice.
- To represent and strengthen the position of the Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology industries of the UK in an increasingly competitive world
- To be the voice of our sector in the areas of regulation and economic policy
- To offer our members a common platform for voicing their opinions and representing their common interests
- To help influence and set regulations and standards in order to create markets for innovations
- To provide our members with technology and market-oriented services at the intersection of companies, markets, politics and institutions
- To be recognised as a thought leader in our sectors