Our Mission & Vision
Develop and deliver increasing value to our members through trade association best practice.
- To represent and strengthen the position of the Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology industries of the UK in an increasingly competitive world
- To be the voice of our sector in the areas of regulation and economic policy
- To offer our members a common platform for voicing their opinions and representing their common interests
- To help influence and set regulations and standards in order to create markets for innovations
- To provide our members with technology and market-oriented services at the intersection of companies, markets, politics and institutions
- To be recognised as a thought leader in our sectors
To be the most influential trade association for our industry sectors, GAMBICA will be ...
- the "go to" organisation for commercial and technical business information, added value services and influence for UK Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology businesses.
- regarded as indispensable and unbeatable value for money by industry decision-makers.
- a leading association in European and International standards and business legislation as any equivalent trade association.
- seen as equally relevant to SMEs and multi-nationals in each of its sectors.