Twice per year, we commission an economic forecast from Oxford Economics, centred on the industries and global regions that our members supply into. The forecast comes as a detailed 30+ page report and usually is presented at an event hosted in London.
We will continue with publishing the forecast report, and will hold the presentation of the forecast as a webinar, presented by the usual Oxford Economic speakers and joined by guest speakers from BEIS and other organisations.
The Oxford Economics forecast report will be published on Thursday 2nd December 2021 and you can reserve your copy and register for the webinar here. The webinar will also be recorded so it can be accessed at a later date.
The cost of the report to GAMBICA members is £125 + VAT per company (£280 + VAT non-members) and you will receive a digital copy that can be shared within your organisation. After you have registered for the report and webinar, each company will be able to reserve up to 2 further places on the live webinar and you will also be able to share the recording much wider within the company. The live webinar will take place from 09:30 – 12:15 and will be:
- Government update - Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- UK and World macro-economic trends and forecast - Oxford Economics
- UK industry markets trends and forecast - Oxford Economics
- Investment in innovation to fight Climate Change - Green Angel Syndicate
- Marketing to engineers in a post-Covid 19 world - Publitek