The GAMBICA Economic & Political Update is a member-only event, with the next one taking place on Tuesday 16th May 2017 at the IET in London from 10:00 – 15:30
The format of the day is interactive sessions from expert speakers on the current trends in the economic and political environment;
- UK and World macro-economic trends and forecast – Oxford Economics
- UK industry markets trends and forecast – Oxford Economics
- European Union relationship – GAMBICA
- Industrial Strategy – Industrial Digitalisation Review program manager
- International Trade Portal - Santander
- Supply chain funding - Urica
In addition to the presentations and opportunity to ask questions, members also receive a detailed report from Oxford Economics and copies of the presentations. As well as being a valuable input to member strategic and budget planning process, it is also an excellent opportunity to network with other GAMBICA members from all four of our sectors.
The cost to attend per delegate is £150 + VAT.
To register your early booking now, please email Sarah Wicks with the name and email address of all delegates who will attend.