4IR skills call for evidence.pdf
On 1st May the Education Committee launched an inquiry into the challenges posed and opportunities presented by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
The committee is inviting evidence on
- The interaction between the Government’s industrial, skills and digital strategies
- The suitability of the current curriculum to prepare young people for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the delivery of teaching and learning in schools and colleges
- The role of lifelong learning in re-skilling the current workforce
- Place-based strategies for education and skills provision; and
- The challenges and opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution for improving social justice and productivity
This workshop, facilitated by GAMBICA and Manchester University, aims to produce a coordinated response that aligns the needs and experiences of Academia and Industry
This is a free event but registration is necessary as places are limited.